Monday 24 December 2012

Hibari Kyoya


Merry Christmas Eve everyone! How's the season been treating you? For another one of my friends, I painted the above. She's one of those rabid fangirl types.

Anywho, I present to you Hibari Kyoya in mixed media. The background and part of Hibari was painted, and his black jacket and hair were done in ink.

I was so happy with how he turned out, especially with the twelve hours of work I put into him. Twelve hours?! Yup. It took so long because I did layering with tape.

I learnt an important lesson- wet paper and tape are so attracted to each other that they just won't let go when you try to rip them apart. It turned out alright though, since I covered everything in black.




The present itself was a calendar (forgive my camera's quality). I used the calendar template from here.

Who else is getting crafty this season?

-S



No comments:

Post a Comment